Role: Production Office Manager/Bookkeeper
Company: Bridge+Tunnel Productions
Based: Home/remote working initially but some travel to our Newcastle city centre office may be required with a view to being based there in future
Fee: £20,800k (pro rata)
Hours: 8 per week (split over 2 days, flexible)
Bridge + Tunnel Productions are recruiting a Production Office Manager/Bookkeeper to begin mid-May 2021. Our company was founded on the principle of producing work with uncompromising creative vision. We are looking for someone who will share our commitment to diversity and creativity while maintaining tight margins, bring order to our slate of productions and ensure tight financial controls and efficient ways of work with a variety of partners (who also work remotely) and funders.
The role will require a working knowledge of office administration and bookkeeping, experience of Xero/QuickBooks accounting software (essential), maintaining accounts and legal/statutory duties (with Companies House, etc) as well as good teamwork, problem-solving and strong communication skills. We need a calm head in any possible troubled waters! This is an exciting opportunity to work in a varied role in an engaging environment but will require a high-level of accuracy, organisation and self-directed initiative.
- Financial administration and oversite (including business admin with HMRC, bookkeeping, invoicing, petty cash, expenses management and working with the accountant to prepare film tax credit and project cost-reports and liaising with funders and financiers)
- General office communications, HR, facilities management and administration
- Website and social media management
- Coordinating work experience students during their placements
- Any additional tasks as required by the Creative Director and Project Teams
Our work: www.bridgeandtunnelproductions.com
Feel free to get in touch to discuss the role and your suitability before applying or submit a letter of intent and CV by 5 May, 2021 : email@example.com